28 Nov Wedding: Julia & Paul
On November 11, 2011, I had the pleasure of being a second shooter for John Koo Photography for a wedding in Montreal.
Julia and Paul were married on 11-11-11! It was a lot of fun meeting them and their families and getting to take photos of their beautiful wedding. They live in Vancouver, but came back to their old stomping ground in Montreal to get married.
Wedding ceremony: Transfiguration of our Lord Church
Wedding reception: Chateau Vaudreuil
Highlights of the wedding:
- Julia’s stylish retro wedding dress, designed and sewn by her mom
- her little nephew Noah and his crazy antics
- all the kids running in circles around the bride and groom at the reception
- the centrepieces that were donations to a wildlife refuge
- a grandma dancing her heart out
- the joy and pride on their parents’ faces
- the bride and groom dancing in one giant group hug with their close friends
Here are a few of my favourite photos of the day!